 Dear LEGO / 1632
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:29:49 GMT

Hi Brad,

I'll hope we'll get those stuff too in Belgium !

Here's my list of wanted parts (not complete,just a start!)

Train (locomotive) roof [LDRAW part 2876]
Train (locomotive/car) sloped bricks 45 / 2x6x2/3 (Black,Gray,White)[LDRAW
part 2875]
Plates 4x 12 (white,black,gray)to close the car roof
Train windows (1x4x3)+ splitted glass (any color)[LDRAW part 4035]
Train windows (1x2x3)+ splitted glass (any color)[LDRAW part 6556]
Train doors + splitted glass (any color)
Window Bay 3x8x6 (LDRAW part 30185)

Thanks for the effort you do for 'us'

Regards,
Ludo