 Dear LEGO / 1592 (-5)
  Re: No LEGOFest...

(...) When I was last at The Construction Site, Crispin (person who runs the store) mentioned that Lego allows them as a privilege to order this year's train station, weighing station, etc. and they get a limited quantity. Something to do with the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: No LEGOFest...

Lego will not sell accesories to retailers! Wow, Rob, that is infuriating. I always guessed that it was the otherway around; that is, retailers couldn't move the trains so they stopped carrying all the train stuff. My guess was always a bit suspect (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  No LEGOFest...

All, The GFLTC was going to organize a LEGOFest at the H & R spring show(1), but it’s not going to happen. I met with the owners of H & R Trains for more than an hour. I showed them my plans for the event and they thought it was great idea, but (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Brad Justus...

(...) The spring S@H catalog is usually smaller than the others. And the Holiday edition is usually larger. That's at least part of the reason for missing items. Accessory pages are often squeezed down or omitted in the Spring edition. Ditto for (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: megabloks answer our requests (Re: Brad Justus...)

(...) Here's a brief review of the tank: (URL) Dave! (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact