 Dear LEGO / 1520
Re: Lego Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:52:28 GMT

Yes, the January 2000 catalog still has them.  If you're looking for a
particular set, let me know which one and I'll tell you if it's still in the
catalog and what the price is.

--
William A. Swanberg
CPT, SC

"John de Giorgio" <degiorgio@ilo.org> wrote in message
Is it still possible to buy Mindstorm products online through the Lego
Shop?
I don't see the link anymore.
Cheers,
John