 Dear LEGO / 1492 (-5)
  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

(...) Was this the K-Mart exclusive? The one with the 32x32 light green baseplate like 5978's? I didn't have any trouble getting the boxes out of the two copies I got... :) Jeff (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego-Direct

(...) EXACTLY!!! Joel (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Futuron Mini-figs (was Re: Lego-Direct)

To All (Especially Brad Justus), I have received a very special order (At least to me) of Futuron sets, where I got from Matt Chiles set sales page. (URL) have been looking for Futuron sets for awhile, and to get these MISB is not only phenomenal, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.dear-lego)

  SW wants

Minifig pack of a squad of Stormtroopers. More background characters, especially aliens (Imperial spy from Tatioone, the one with the big nose). The Cantina in Mos Eisley. A Rebel Base set (with tactical room w/Leia and C3PO looking at that big (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  getting vacation work at LEGO denmark

Hi guys, Does anyone know who to contact for info about getting vacation work at LEGO Denmark in the summer vacation? I want to be involved in some way with model design. I am a second year student currently at Cambridge University in the UK Any (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact