 Dear LEGO / 1415
  New Product Suggestions, Concepts & Themes

ATTN Mr B.Justus TLG,Billund,Denamrk Lego(R) UK Ltd, Wrexham. Lego Futra. LUGNET Readers. Dear Sirs, (With apologies to any Female Readers.) In a followup to my existing post( which has caused contetion over what ideas WERE original.) NB Note to (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Product Suggestions, Concepts & Themes

Please read the orignal postings as well! In followup (...) Something is happening inside TLG..... I went to Hamleys on Saturday and spoke to thier Lego rep and floated the haunted house idea. He said that he would able to pass on any drawings/Ideas (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)