 Dear LEGO / 1410
    Re: Idea for Bulk Ordering ANY current Lego piece —Tom Stangl
   Totally unrealistic. The labor costs to break down the sets would cost more than selling them at a discount. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Idea for Bulk Ordering ANY current Lego piece —Douglas Pegram
   Perhaps, but are those labor costs more than the cost of trans-Atlantic (...) than (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)