 Dear LEGO / 1404
Re: LEGO should reissue some classic windows.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:07:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Gary R. Istok writes:
**snip of some compelling suggestions**
The shuttered windows are available as separate pieces today (1x2x2 windows
with separate shutters (and shutter hinged bricks).

This has probably been asked before, but a search for "shutters" returns
exactly one gozillion entries, so I thought I'd ask again.  What was the last
set to offer shutters for the 1x1x2 brick?  In what year were they
discontinued (or interrupted)?  I have a fair number of yellow and blue
shutters, but I can't remember when I got them.

Thanks for any info,

    Dave!

My best guess would be 6079 Dark Forest Fortress.  It came with one blue one.

Jeff