 Dear LEGO / 1397 (-5)
  Re: Farlie A

In response to my earlier posting. 5 For Legomedia. The Advanced Technic designers handbook: Includes - Model Ideas - Technical descriptions on how mechanisms work.-(models?) (...) Link it with Octan that already has a tanker and forecourt perhaps? (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Proposed project

Dear Lego, in the interest of integrating Digital Command Control (DCC) with current LEGO trains it sure would be interesting if the two most respected names in European "toys" cooperated on a joint project (meaning LEGO & Marklin), wouldn't that be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  A Clarification on My earlier posting.

Regarding my earlier messages. Sorry! I was wrong in a number of respects :- ( <SNIP> (...) In Additon LUGNET Terms of use (quoted in context here) clearly state: ' 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) Well... this is ideal, of course... but is it actually enforceable? Even if the information has already been copyrighted, copyright does not protect against independant discovery. Since the information presented on lugnet is practically (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) A note from the authour of the post.. The formality was essentialy a header note to anyone from lego who reades this post. FYI- Leters that are formal usally take longer to write and are somtimes clearer than 'falme' postings written in a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact