 Dear LEGO / 1395
  A Clarification on My earlier posting.

Regarding my earlier messages. Sorry! I was wrong in a number of respects :- ( <SNIP> (...) In Additon LUGNET Terms of use (quoted in context here) clearly state: ' 7. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A Clarification on My earlier posting.

(...) If you're asking whether or not it's OK to include a copyright notice in the articles you post...yes, that's OK (assuming you've created an original work, of course. :) That is, it's not against the discussion group T&C to include a copyright (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)