 Dear LEGO / 1392 (-5)
  Re: camera mounts?

(...) SWEET idea. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) Didn't want what I wrote to be taken as "faulting" him - especially for the formality. Pointing out the _futility_ perhaps, but I got no problem with formality. I thought it was kinda nice. (...) I believe you're incorrect. IANAL (and I don't (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Farlie A

(...) Be that as it may, Mr Justus did make his presence known here a few weeks back, and let us know that he was reading this group. You can't fault a guy just because he wants to be a little more formal than most. (...) Well, by posting his ideas (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  camera mounts?

Dear Lego- Have you ever considered making a specialized brick that would serve as a camera mount? It would basically be like the head on a tripod but the base is a brick that could be snapped onto RC or robotic vehicles. -- dave (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

I have 3. I managed to coupon my way into getting them decently cheap from the TRU site in Dec when they were on sale for $99. I would have NEVER bought them at retail, even though they might be worth it. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact