 Dear LEGO / 136
  Re: New Service Packs for 1999..

Whatever you folks would like, is fine with me. By the way, does anyone know if Peter Eio is still the President of TLG/USA? He knows who I am (he's replied to several letters about bulk orders several years ago). I would probably also send a copy (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Service Packs for 1999..

Gary, Peter Eio is listed in the latest press release as being in charge of Lego, Inc. in Enfield. I also think that individual letters would make more of an impact than a form letter. I am assuming Lego will send a form letter back, but if we keep (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)