 Dear LEGO / 1342 (-5)
  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) I was in k-mart booragoon (australia) today looking to see if the 2000 lego catalog was in and I overheard an interesting conversation. I cant remember the details but basicly the upshot was that a parent chose the tv helicopter set for a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) I think I'll try that in future :) I got a bunch of early-mid 70s town sets, and the instructions in those actually made me *think*, I had to lie down from the shock! My point being - I'd really love to know why the instructions and sets (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu (Kevin Knoot) wrote in <FoCJ8u.GL9@lugnet.com>: (...) That's how I build most of my new sets. Dump the pieces out, hide the instructions, and see how close I can get to the pictures on the box. This is usually trivial with (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) kind of like lego meets puzz-3d? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Not a bad idea :) Have you seen any of the old 'blueprint' instructions? They're like a puzzle in themselves! Richard (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact