 Dear LEGO / 1338
  Re: Adult lego sets.

(...) Not a bad idea :) Have you seen any of the old 'blueprint' instructions? They're like a puzzle in themselves! Richard (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Adult lego sets.

The puzzle thing is very good - I don't know how many others do this, but I usually try to build a new set from the box cover illustration. For smaller sets, it's easy; for technic sets, it's often quite difficult. But fun! Jeff (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)