 Dear LEGO / 1172
Re: www.lugnet.com on boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:45:56 GMT

Perhaps can we advertise WWW.LUGNET.COM in our local toy shops?
A kind of flyer or mini brochure?
Regards and a happy new year to all of us,
Regards,
Ludo

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ralph Döring writes:
Looking at the boxes of the US Star Wars Lego, I noticed two things:

1. German/european boxes don´t have a piece count :(
2. The US boxes have Logo and address of the official Star Wars Fanclub
printed on them. It might be an old idea but my suggestion is: Why not print
the LUGNET logo with address on the boxes ? This is excellent advertising for
both sides. So IMO TLC should offically support Lugnet as Lugnet inoffically
supports Lego ;)

Just my 2 Pfennig, dö