 Database / Scans / 91
Re: Why not update BrickShelf to the present?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 20:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.db.scans, Kevin Loch writes:
I'm not opposed to having current sets but the current policy stands
unless TLC offers guidance to the contrary.

Forgive me if my memory is faulty -- but I thought it was you, Kevin, who
interpreted a statement of Brad Justus' to mean that up to the present/current
scans were okay. I think it was stated in one of those tedious threads about
the Huw Millington scans of some months back -- something like that...

But okay, whatever.

-- Richard