 Database / Scans / 66
Re: Pirate Scans Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 03:27:35 GMT

If you get any of these please e-mail them to me too. Thanks!

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3872F673.5110532D@xoommail.com>...
I am looking for scans to the folowing pirate sets...
6255
6245 pirates ambush
6250 cross bone clipper
6281 pirates perilous pitfall
They are the only pirate sets (except for the minifig packs and a few
crappy 1xxx sets) that are missing from brickshelf.com.
--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com