 Database / Scans / 28
27  |  29
Subject:
Canadian Postal Van scan wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 02:15:23 GMT

I have a copy, but don't feel like digging it out right now.  I think it is
just regular old red hub/treaded wheels.

James P

What type of base does the wheel-set have? A 2x2 black brick?

I would sincerely LOVE to have a scan of the instructions, and several
others I would guess, too. Could I trade you some scanning of instructions,
Idea books, or sticker sets for your efforts in scanning the 105's?

Rose