 Database / Scans / 26
    Re: Canadian Postal Van scan wanted —Tony Kilaras
    R2 wrote in message ... (...) I second that! (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: Canadian Postal Van scan wanted —Vincent St.Martin
   (...) I have scaned my copy of the set and uploaded it to Kevin's server. I have also e-mailed both of the requesters with a copy. Glad I could help the global AFOL movement in a small way. V. (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.db.scans)