 Database / Scans / 199
  Re: Set scans... where do I send/post?

(...) best is to probably put them on the web someplace (maybe brickshelf?) and post about it here, or email db@lugnet.com. :) Dan (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Set scans... where do I send/post?

(...) Here ya go: The polybag front: (URL) coupon: (URL) originals are also available if you want. Just let me know. And there's a reason I posted both of these: neither shows exactly what you receive. The polybag picture shows exactly what comes in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Set scans... where do I send/post?

(...) interesting. I added the picture of the bag to 1411, since that's what that is. Not sure where this coupon will fall under though. :) Dan (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.db.scans)