 Database / Scans / 170
  New Pics for Set 4145

I uploaded pictures and scans of set 4145 Freestyle build & store bin. Lugnet & Brickshelf don't have a picture. Took a picture of the whole bin & scanned the two stickers at 72 dpi, full size. (URL) this is listed as Universal on Lugnet, but the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: New Pics for Set 4145

(...) There's no doubt about it being FreeStyle. I have no idea how it got to say Universal (?) I just browsed through the Universal sets and it looks like there are quite a few BASIC and FreeStyle sets there. Perhaps when there was a less precise (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: New Pics for Set 4145

(...) Glad you liked them. I'll do more. (...) As we grow older, we realize things aren't as Universial as they once were ;>) (...) The piece count came from a comment viewable from the webpage. The box shows a count for 1 brick separator, 2 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: New Pics for Set 4145

(...) Well, I usually think of admin.db as being for entries we didn't know existed or discussion of the db in general. db.scans is where I'd look for graphics contributions. So, where you're at now seems fine to me. :) thanks for asking -Suz (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.db.scans)