 Database / Scans / 168
Re: Looking for scans of set 780, Road Construction Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 07:47:40 GMT

Maybe you can utilize instructions from set 387 (same set with different
number). It's instructions are online at Brickshelf. Look at:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/387

Selçuk

PS. IIRC, this set has an additional 4x4 black turntable (old circular
type) which is not used in featured models.

Adrian Drake wrote:

I received what I believe to be a copy of this set in a lot purchased from a
friend, however I can't verify that I have something approaching all the
pieces, as there's no scan of the instructions for this set online.  Since
only 3 people have this set listed as being owned by them in the guide, this
is a bit of a longshot.  But if anyone out there would be willing to scan
these instructions in, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com