 Database / Scans / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Spotted at local TRU: Action Wheelers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 04:26:30 GMT

The local TRU (Kennesaw, GA) had several of the new "Action Wheelers"
sets.  If I am not mistaken, they are Toolo.  They have a little
screwdriver-type-thingy that is used to lock the bricks together.

I picked up the race car.  It was great fun putting it together.  As
I have never purchased a Toolo set before, I was surprised how well
the system works.  Plus, I can let my two-year-old play with the
model without having to worry about her destroying it or eating
the parts.  ;-)

The enclosed poster had pictures of the other sets (all of them?)
I have uploaded a scan to brickshelf:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=7719

Todd: Feel free to chop this up for the Lugnet set database.

- Greg
--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison