 Database / Scans / 114
113  |  115
Subject:
1975 US catalogue scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 20:16:20 GMT

I just uploaded these to Brickshelf:

http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/picts/scans/c75us-01.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/picts/scans/c75us-04.jpg
http://www.mindspring.com/~mhuffman/picts/scans/c75us-12.jpg

I didn't have time to scan all the pages in this morning.
Hope to have the rest uploaded in the next day or so.

Kevin: this looks like the '74 catalogue, but on the
back it says '(c) 1975'.  Is it to be treated as a
'75 catalogue?

--Mike.

obLEGO: I scanned in page 4 because I picked up the
set #125 at a flea market and didn't it in LUGNET's
database...  the box was in perfect shape; missing a
few pieces, but it did come with a 60's clear garage
piece (see parts #721 & 722)!  ...it is a 60's part,
correct?