 Database / Scans / 10
  BrickShelf comment

I just went to (URL) for the first time today ... very impressed. MUCH better than the old site Kevin. Good Job. Though I have a comment. Would it be possible to have scans of all of the covers of all of the sets? Not necessarily having the scans of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: BrickShelf comment

(...) This is not QUITE the same thing... but LUGNET's engine knows which sets have instruction scans and which don't. There's a background job there that keeps things up to date as scans get added, I think. So if you go in through LUGNET you can (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: BrickShelf comment

(...) (smacking hand on forehead) .... thanks ... obviously I didn't know that ... (...) -Lee. (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.db.scans)