 Database / Set Inventories / 972
971  |  973
Subject:
Inventory for 6891
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:48:08 GMT

This inventory was generated by assembling the set from the instructions.
The parts for this set were mixed in with parts from many other sets, so
this inventory does not include extra parts, but should include all parts
necessary to build the main model.  Format and part numbers are Peeron.
Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory.

Note:  logically, this set should contain one 3004p01 and one 3004p02;
however, both the copy I used for my inventory and, by my recollections
and reconstructions, the copy I got in 1985 came with two 3004p01s (and
that seems to be indicated by the instructions as well).

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu
   http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

Inventory for Set 6891:  Gamma-V Laser Craft

1 3957 TrYellow Antenna
2 4732 Black Bracket 8 x 2 x 1 & 1/3
1 4588 Black Brick 1 x 1 Round with Fins
4 4070 Gray Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight
1 4733 Blue Brick 1 x 1 with Studs on Sides
2 3004 Gray Brick 1 x 2
2 3004p01 Gray Brick 1 x 2 with Yellow Left Arrow and Black Border Pattern
1 4595 Black Brick 1 x 2 x 2/3 with Studs on Sides
1 4595 Blue Brick 1 x 2 x 2/3 with Studs on Sides
2 3622 Gray Brick 1 x 3
1 3010 Gray Brick 1 x 4
1 3003 Gray Brick 2 x 2
1 4591 Gray Brick 2 x 2 x 2 Round with Fins
1 3002 Gray Brick 2 x 3
1 3001 Gray Brick 2 x 4
1 3829 Gray Car Steering Wheel
1 4589 Black Cone 1 x 1
3 4589 TrRed Cone 1 x 1
1 3189 Black Door 1 x 3 x 2 Left
1 3188 Black Door 1 x 3 x 2 Right
2 4213 Black Hinge Car Roof 4 x 4
3 4315 Gray Hinge Plate 1 x 4 with Car Roof Holder
2 73590a Black Hose Flexible 8.5L without Tabs
2 4593 Black Lever Small
2 298 Black Lever Small Base
1 3838 Black Minifig Airtanks
1 3626apx1 Yellow Minifig Head - Stud Solid Standard Grin Pattern
1 x193 Black Minifig Helmet Old
1 970c01 Black Minifig Hips and Legs Assembly
1 973p90 Black Minifig Torso with Classic Space Pattern with black hands
2 3024 Gray Plate 1 x 1
2 3024 TrGreen Plate 1 x 1
2 3024 TrRed Plate 1 x 1
2 4073 TrRed Plate 1 x 1 Round
2 4085 Gray Plate 1 x 1 with Clip Vertical
14 3023 Gray Plate 1 x 2
2 3794 Gray Plate 1 x 2 with 1 Stud
2 3623 Black Plate 1 x 3
1 3710 Gray Plate 1 x 4
1 4590 Gray Plate 1 x 4 Offset
1 3666 Gray Plate 1 x 6
3 3022 Gray Plate 2 x 2
2 4229 Black Plate 2 x 2 with Jet Engine
2 4229 Gray Plate 2 x 2 with Jet Engine
4 3021 Gray Plate 2 x 3
6 3020 Black Plate 2 x 4
4 3020 Gray Plate 2 x 4
1 3795 Gray Plate 2 x 6
1 3832 Gray Plate 2 x 10
1 3031 Gray Plate 4 x 4
5 3747 Gray Slope Brick 33 3 x 2 Inverted
2 3040 Gray Slope Brick 45 2 x 1
1 3039p32 Gray Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 with 12 Buttons, 3 Red Lamps/Black Panel
1 3959 Black Space Gun
2 3963 Black Space Positioning Rockets
1 4740 Blue Space Radar Dish 2 x 2
1 4740 TrRed Space Radar Dish 2 x 2
1 4735 Black Space Robot Arm
2 4735 Blue Space Robot Arm
2 4737 Black Space Window  4 x  4 x  6 Outward Sloping Corner
1 4596 Gray Space Wing 4 x 2
2 3479 Gray Tail 4 x 2 x 2
1 4746 Black Tail 4 x 2 x 2 with Rocket
2 3700 Gray Technic Brick 1 x 2 with Hole
1 3673 Gray Technic Pin
2 3070 TrRed Tile 1 x 1
2 3069p06 Gray Tile 1 x 2 with Long Yellow Arrow with Black Border Pattern
1 3068 Gray Tile 2 x 2
1 3068p08 Gray Tile 2 x 2 with Yellow Arrow with Black Border Pattern
1 4474 TrGreen Windscreen 6 x 4 x 2 Canopy
1 3936 Gray Wing 4 x 4 Left
1 3935 Gray Wing 4 x 4 Right
3 4475 Gray Wing 8 x 8 with 4 x 4 Cutout