 Database / Set Inventories / 957
Re: Lego kit inventories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:51:42 GMT

Dean Husby wrote:
well, there's no official site that we know of, but Jennifer and I are trying to maintain a database of inventories that peole collect.  Check it out :)

  http://peeron.com/inv/

Dan, do you include the entries here into your great site?

Jennifer and I do read this group, and when we see an inventory that we're
missing, and it has the ldraw numbers for parts, we usually contact the
author asking permission to post it to the site.  If it doesn't have the
ldraw info, it's usually too hard to write up a translation table for just
one inv... So yes, we do, except that we're slow sometimes :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com