 Database / Set Inventories / 843
Re: Peeron needs your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:12:19 GMT

Sorry!  we've been swamped with messages!  we're slowly plowing through
them... i will say however, that we've gotten pictures for 6091, the
shell sets (2535-2543) and 6339... i think the rest might still be fair
game, with a couple of exceptions... I'll try to update the missing ASAP.

Samuel Christiansen wrote:

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:

Here's where we need your help:
We've made a list of sets that have been inventoried but are missing
pictures (or they have pictures and we need you to tell us which one is
correct, since we don't own the set and can't check).

http://peeron.com/tmp/missing.html
Also, if you've got any information on any pieces, say a torso or head
that we've got in here:

http://peeron.com/inv/pics
but it's not noted in the set, please drop us an email at inv@peeron.com
and let us know!

Can you update the set list so we know what has had pictures added since the
list was originally posted?  I don't want to overwhelm you with duplicate
pictures.