 Database / Set Inventories / 837
Re: 10000 Guarded Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:18:39 GMT

On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 03:37:36AM +0000, Samuel Christiansen wrote:
Here's an inventory of the 10000 Guarded Inn re-issue.  This was done from an
unopened package so I think I got everything correct.  Anyone who wants it
can use it.  Also, while doing this I noticed an error with the original
6067 Guarded Inn inventory on Peeron.Com.  The inventory lists 2 Gray 2 x 10
Bricks (3006) which should be 2 Gray 2 x 10 Plates (3832).

Thanks, added :)  and fixed the other set too...

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com