 Database / Set Inventories / 762
  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannons Inventory

(...) added to peeron.com, thanks! (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannons Inventory

I guess I should have noted that my package may have been an aberration. My pack, and thus my inventory, had 9 of the small wheel centers, even though the service pack description in the LUGNET guide lists 8. I'm not sure if LEGO made a mistake and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannons Inventory

I only opened one of the five I bought, but it did have 9 wheels. Bruce (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)