 Database / Set Inventories / 744
Re: Inventory for 7190
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 01:05:05 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Dan Boger writes:
TWS Garrison <tgarriso@math.purdue.edu> wrote:

1 78 NeonBlue Technic Ribbed Hose 31 L
Is that really a new color?

As far as I know (which isn't that far. . .).   It's hard to tell with such a
rippled piece in a transparent color, but it certainly seems to be lighter than
TrBlue and darker than TrLtBlue.  Jon Kozan's color chart
http://baylit.home.att.net/Color.html
appears to actually use the piece in question for its example of "NeonBlue".

1 4346 Container Box 2 x 2 x 2 Door with Slot with Rebel Pattern
I'm guessing it's gray, can you confirm?

Oops, yep, it's gray.

Now I just have to find the time to type up Mos Espa. . .

TWS Garrison