 Database / Set Inventories / 735
    3075 Ninja Master's Boat Inventory —Samuel Christiansen
   Here's an inventory of the 3075 Kabaya promotional set. This was done from an unopened set so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #3075: Ninja Master's Boat Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / Promotional (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: 3075 Ninja Master's Boat Inventory —Jennifer L. Boger
   Thanks, i found a small error i made in this one (i put that the wedges were all blue, and the triple inverted ones are black, just as you said, thanks again) :) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.db.inv)