 Database / Set Inventories / 684
Re: Inventory for 7130: Snowspeeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 04:44:24 GMT

TWS Garrison <tgarriso@math.purdue.edu> wrote:
Arrgghhh!  I is a idiot.  I the inventory I posted here included

1 3626b Yellow Minifig Head - Stud Hollow

which should, in reality, have been

1 3626bp01 Yellow Minifig Head with Standard Grin Pattern

(Dack may be dead meat, but he's not faceless. . .;-)

thanks!  fixed :)  Any other printed pieces you can spot the pxx for? :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com