 Database / Set Inventories / 677
  Re: Inventory Helper app

In my ongoing quest to keep an archive of our discussion, and with Dave's permission, I'm posting his response to the group. Regards, Hakan Hello Hakan, ... (...) I like the tab-delimited format just fine, as output. But it's not terribly machine (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Posting via mail

(...) It is possible to post via the mailing list version -- there's a two-way SMTP<=>NNTP gateway. However, this only works if you are subscribed for instant delivery (i.e., not digests). (...) Replies to digest messages are disabled by design (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.nntp)