 Database / Set Inventories / 659
RE: New inventories added! - suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 07:58:56 GMT

Dan & Jenn

A couple of suggestions/questions.

1. Along the lines of a previous request, on the sets listing page could we get
notes as to type of inventory done, i.e. MISB, instruction, etc AND which have
been verified and/or need to be verified? I would be happy to help verify!
2. The diff page is great, how about an "added page" telling us which pics were
added when to the pics page?
3. How about a page that shows which inventories you are working on/in progress
so as to minimize duplication of effort?
4. How about an inventory how-to reference page? I know LUGnet has one, but one
specific to Peeron would be helpful.

BTW, when I am done syncing my database to yours, I will be able to send you
some inventories I have. (Need More Time!) :-)

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>