 Database / Set Inventories / 649
648  |  650
Subject:
Inventory for Themes/Space/Futuron/set-6830.inv
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:57:49 GMT

This inventory may be freely used, distributed, corrected or added to databases.
Jennifer and Dan Boger are especially welcome use this inventory in any way they
see fit. Please just credit me for doing the inventory.

Set: 6830
Set Theme: Space / Futoron

Printed Material: Instruction Book 120652

Disclaimer: I bought this set on EBay as "complete", it might miss extra parts.

Piece Count: 48
Minifigs: 1

Qty Part Color Name Notes
------- ------- ------- ------------------------------- ----------------
1 3022 Black Plate  2 x  2
2 2429 Black Hinge Plate  1 x  4 Base
2 2430 Black Hinge Plate  1 x  4 Top
2 3020 White Plate  2 x  4
1 4732 White Bracket  8 x  2 x  1 & 1/3
1 4032 White Plate  2 x  2 Round
2 2420 White Plate  2 x  2 Corner
2 4590 White Plate  1 x  4 Offset
1 2342 Black Space Control Panel (needs work)
1 3023 White Plate  1 x  2
1 3069 White Tile  1 x  2
1 3070p06 White Tile  1 x  1 with Red & Black Buttons Pattern
1 3937 White Hinge  1 x  2 Base
1 3938 White Hinge  1 x  2 Top
2 2419 White Plate  3 x  6 without Corners
2 3062b White Brick  1 x  1 Round
1 4590 White Plate  1 x  4 Offset
1 3039 White Slope Brick 45  2 x  2
2 3957 White Antenna
1 2412 Black Tile  1 x  2 Grille
2 4073 Red-T Plate  1 x  1 Round
1 2466 Blue-T Panel  3 x  2 x  6

Qty Part Color Name Notes
------- ------- ------- ------------------------------- ----------------
2 4740 White Space Radar Dish  2 x  2
2 4595 White Brick  1 x  2 x  2/3 with Studs on Sides
2 4073 White Plate  1 x  1 Round
2 3023 White Plate  1 x  2
4 4735 Black Space Robot Arm
2 3024 Red-T Plate  1 x  1
2 3070 White Tile  1 x  1

Qty Part Color Name Notes
------- ------- ------- ------------------------------- ----------------
1 2446 Yellow Minifig Helmet
1 2447 Blue-T Minifig Helmet Visor
1 3626bp01 Yellow Minifig Head with Standard Grin Pattern
1 970 Yellow Minifig Hips
1 971 Yellow Minifig Leg Right
1 972 Yellow Minifig Leg Left
1 973p65 Yellow Minifig Torso with Futuron Pattern
1 975 Yellow Minifig Arm Right
1 976 Yellow Minifig Arm Left
2 977 Yellow Minifig Hand