 Database / Set Inventories / 610
    Set inventory for 6094 —Thomas Garrison
   This inventory may be freely used, distributed, adapted, corrected, used in databases, fed to dogs, turned into a Broadway musical, etc. by anybody who so wishes. Note: part numbers are mostly Peeron, but the inventory is not Peeron-style. Set (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Set inventory for 6094 —Jennifer L. Boger
   Was the 3x4x6 castle turret supposed to be this piece: (URL) we added the inventory: (URL) let me know about the turret so I can change our copy if needed. And thanks so much! (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: Set inventory for 6094 —Thomas Garrison
   (...) That's it! Didn't look hard enough. . . OK, I was confused because PartsRef naming conventions appear to have changed. I think it's a good change, but it would be more obvious if Castle Walls and Castle Wall Corners were moved from the Castle (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.brictionary)