 Database / Set Inventories / 604
  Re: A question about doing inventories

(...) yah, right now it just searches the description of the pieces, and the set names (that's actually a new feature - try searching for "metroliner" :) (...) nodnod - inventorying and then keeping it private is kinda pointless, imo :) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: A question about doing inventories

(...) Nice. (...) Well like I mentioned, the part sellers might view their inventory as a 'trade secret', not wanting to give anything to their competition. But that's not MY situation, so I'll post it eventually. (...) It's good. (...) Mike (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)