 Database / Set Inventories / 601
    Re: A question about doing inventories —Paulo Caparica Junior
   (...) This other numbers are batch/date numbers, not piece codes. Paulo (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

        Re: A question about doing inventories —Mike Timm
   (...) I kind of thought that they codes for which mold section they came from and or color? I did know that they were not the part #'s. I was/am trying to cast the widest net for responses :^) Mike (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)