 Database / Set Inventories / 597
  Update to our inventories!

Well, we noticed that we hadn't posted in a while, and found that since our last post in Dec, we've added 56 sets! We're up to 397 with more added all the time. A special thanks to Heather Patey, Jeff Stembel, and Steve Bliss for helping with this (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Update to our inventories!

I think there is a problem with the 5901. "Light Gray Tile 1 x 2 with 500 Reward Poster" Should read "Light Gray Tile 1 x 2 with Dynamite Pattern" The picture and part ref are 100% OK Scott A (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.db.inv)