 Database / Set Inventories / 596
Re: What set did this part come from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:17:48 GMT

I happened to be in the right place, at the right time, with the right
information.  Good timing on your part :)

Adrian

In lugnet.db.inv, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Does anyone know what set this part came from?
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6039

I am interested in which set(s) contained this in green.

Thanks very much,

Jonathan

Lots of the Aquazone sets have them.  Specifically Aqua Dozer and
Hydro Reef Wrecker both have them in green.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

that was quick!