 Database / Set Inventories / 540
Re: How many parts is a lever with base?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 12:31:04 GMT

Selçuk Göre <ssgore@superonline.com> writes:

They considered as "one" piece by TLG, in assembled form. There might be
two alternatives, in my opinion:

Small Lever with Base  Black/White

or

Small Lever       Black
Small Lever Base  White

and the latter is my personal choice..:-)

So, between you and me, we have a 100% agreement on the
second form ;-) As no one protested, I'll continue my inventories
in the second form.

Regards,
Hakan

--
"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"