 Database / Set Inventories / 526
Re: lots of technic inventories up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 06:31:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 06:28:36AM +0000, Dan Boger wrote:
Just letting you guys know, we just finished uploading a bunch of
Technic/throwbot inventories from Marc Klein.

Plus, Jenn finished inventorying a whole bunch of ninja sets and a few
trains!  All in total, almost 50 new sets added this week, so peeron.com
now has 310 inventories, 1223 different pieces, and 231 custom pictures
of pieces that don't have ldraw parts yet.

Come visit! :)

oh! yah, um....

  http://www.peeron.com/inv

*hide*

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6925_1>:  Interplanetary Rover (LEGO/SYSTEM/Space/Futuron), '88, 200 pcs, 2 figs