 Database / Set Inventories / 50
    9719 Mindstorms -- Paper Items —John Cromer
   When I submitted the inventory for the 9719, Mindstorms RIS set I completely forgot to put in the paper items that come with the set. So (to be appended to my previous post) ... 9719 Mindstorms Robotic Invention System, paper goods: 1. License (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.db.inv)