 Database / Set Inventories / 399
398  |  400
Subject:
6599 Shark Attack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 13:52:30 GMT

Hi, folks,

This is my first contribution to the set inventory.  Please let me know if there
is anything wrong with the format, descriptions, or parts count.  I'll repost a
corrected version if needed.  Thanks!

Set Number            : 6599
Set Name              : Shark Attack
Year                  : 1997
Original Retail Price : $9.99 US
Official Piece Count  : 55
My Piece Count        : 59*
Minifigs              : 2

*reasons for discrepancy : 1) set includes three "extra" parts; 2) in accordance
with LDraw, the "joystick" element is described as two separate elements (4593 +
298)

part description Ldraw part # color quantity notes
instruction sheet, #6599 N/A N/A 1
sticker sheet, 7 stickers, "599" N/A N/A 1
minifig shark N/A white 1
minifig shark N/A dark gray 1
minifig sawfish N/A light gray 1
minifig spear gun N/A yellow 1
minifig head, brown hair and scraggly brown beard N/A N/A 1
minifig head, eyeglasses and microphone N/A N/A 1
minifig helmet 2446 black 1
minifig torso, red with Divers decoration, yellow hands N/A N/A 1
minifig torso, red with Divers decoration including air gauges, black hands N/
A N/A 1
minifig lower body N/A red 1
minifig lower body, red legs, black pelvis N/A N/A 1
minifig flippers 2599 black 2
minifig baseball cap 4485 black 1
minifig diving goggles N/A transparent 1
minifig single-cylinder Divers-style air tank N/A light gray 1
hemispherical window, 3 X 6 X 5, with car roof style hinge trans light-blue

1
3 X 3 X 3 panel, 1/4 hemisphere top 30079 yellow 2
4.5 X 4.5 plate, tubed edge, 2 X 2 studded plate in center N/A light gray 1

propellor cowl, 5 X 5 X 4 ??? black 1
propellor, 3-blade, 1.5 diameter 6041 red 1
video camera "brick", 1 X 4 ??? white 1
2 X 2 Space radar dish 4740 white 1
2 X 2 flag 2335 red 1
1 X 1 small lever base 4593 white 1
1 X 1 small lever handle 298 black 1
2 X 4 45 deg. double inverse slope 4871 light gray 1
2 X 2 45 deg. inverse slope 3660 yellow 2
2 X 3 33 deg. inverse slope 3747 yellow 1
2 X 2 round brick 3941 yellow 2
1 X 6 brick 3009 black 1
1 X 2 beam, single hole 3700 yellow 2
1 X 1 brick with handle 2921 black 1
1 X 1 brick with recessed side stud 4070 black 1
2 X 4 plate 3020 black 1
1 X 4 hinge plate with car roof-style fingers 4315 yellow 1
1 X 2 plate 3023 red 1
1 X 2 plate 3023 black 1
1 X 2 plate with handle 2540 black 1
1 X 1 plate 3024 trans-red 1
1 X 1 plate 3024 trans-green 1
1 X 1 plate with horizontal side clip 6019 light gray 1
1 X 1 round plate 4073 transparent 2 1 extra
1 X 1 round plate 4073 trans-red 2 1 extra
1 X 1 round plate 4073 trans-neon yellow 2 1 extra
2 X 2 round tile 4150 yellow 2
1 X 2 tile with handle 2432 light gray 1
1 X 2 grille tile 2412 red 1
Technic axle pin 3749 light gray 3

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.