 Database / Set Inventories / 373
372  |  374
Subject:
Need help with parts not in partsref
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 16:05:56 GMT

I've got several inventories that are "stalled" because I can't find
numbers for some parts.  Some are patterned parts (like torsos) where
the pattern hasn't been tagged,  but some are parts with no "base"
number that I can find.  I've included the sets they're from,  so
you can look at the parts or pictures if my description is unclear.

4806 Axe Cart

Helmet
Halberd
973p?? Minifig Torso with Bulls Pattern
770p?? Minifig Shield with Bulls Pattern
3626bp?? Minifig Head with Scowl, Freckles

4910 Hover Scout

crystal
buzzsaw
high-tech binoculars
helmet with respirator hoses

7104 Desert Skiff

1x6x2 railing
4x6 hollow wedge
Male hair
3626bp?? Head with brown eyebrows and quirky grin
3626bp?? Head with brown eyebrows and straight-line mouth
973p?? MF torso with partly-open uniform jumper patter
973p?? MF torso with SW robe pattern

7121 Naboo Swamp

1x2 Brick with vertical rod clip
Battle Droid arms
Battle Droid heads
Battle Droid legs (pair)
Battle Droid Torso
Clam
Male hair with pony tail
Vine (== Whip??)
3626bp?? Head with brown beard &mustache
3626bp?? Jar-Jar jar
973p?? Jar-Jar torso
973p?? Qui Jon torso

7124 Land Speeder

Plate 2 x 2 Round with convex bottom
Wedge 8 x 6
Windscreen 3 x 6 x 1
3039p?? Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 w/ SW Landspeeder console
973p?? Minifig Torso with SW Pattern

8236 Bike Burner

Angle beam [4 x 4] x 1 (143.13deg)
(This has a description,  but no #,  on Technica)

8269 cyber stingers

2695 Wheel
(I just need confirmation on this one,  because the drawing looks similar,
but I can't be positive it's not of a different part).

Is it acceptable to just leave in the question marks if there's no "official"
part #?  Or would people prefer some other form of indicating that?

Thanks,

Ran