 Database / Set Inventories / 370
  Does anyone have a 12CM long flex cable for sale or trade?

I'm not sure if this is the right group for people that need parts, but if it is the wrong one, someone please redirect replies to the appropriate group. I need a 12CM Flex Cable element for the Flex System. AFAIK, this was only used in two sets, (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: Does anyone have a 12CM long flex cable for sale or trade?

(...) Hi Geoffrey! Since you asked - the place for any offers for buying/selling/trading pieces is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, which is where I'm redirecting your message. Good luck finding the cable you're after! -Shiri (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)