 Database / Set Inventories / 36
  5936 Spiders Secret - Adventurers

set 5936 Spider's Secret 1 green 6x12 plate 1 green 7 part palm leaf 1 green 3 leaf philodendron 2 green 2 leaf clip on piece 1 green torso(green jacket, gray shirt)female head 1 red/red legs 1 white torso(white jacket, brown vest, black hands) head (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 5936 Spiders Secret - Adventurers

(...) [inv. deleted] (...) I can confirm this inventory is the same as the one I just did for this set. I did count 2 extra 1x1 round plates, 1 of each color ( 7 yellow and 3 white). So if we follow the rule of counting as 1 piece those which come (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: 5936 Spiders Secret - Adventurers

(...) Glad to know it wasn't just me. :) I hope you post your inventory too. It sounds simple enough to do, but when it comes down to giving some of these things concise descriptions I end up with descriptions I've never seen anywhere else. Having (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)