 Database / Set Inventories / 339
338  |  340
Subject:
our inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 05:13:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dan and I (ok, mostly dan) have been working on our own inventories.. it's a
total hack off tim's inventories that are on lugnet here.. but it was a good way
to do it :)  there's not many sets yet, like 15 or so, but we'll get there... we
know there's some work to be done on the sorting and such.  Thought you might
want to take a look anyway.  lmkwyt :)

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/cgi-bin/dan/inv

ttfn