 Database / Set Inventories / 332
  6494 Time Cruisers Mystic Mountain Time Lab

I haven't posted an inventory in a while, and I just compiled this one, so I figured I'd share with anyone who cares. And the rest of y'all, too. Note: this inventory is compiled from the *instructions*, as viewed through Brickshelf. Don't assume (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv)