 Database / Set Inventories / 33
  aquanauts inventories

here are inventories of all the aquanauts sets. i have not inventoried aquasharks yet... i have inventoried the aquazone parts pack and the aquazone minifigs pack. inventory for 1728/6145 crystal crawler 92 pieces 1 pair minifig knife silver 1 pair (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: aquanauts inventories

(...) Do you have these sets? If you don't have them, you *cannot* inventory them. Working from instructions you downloaded from www.kl.net. is not good enough. Instructions have errors. Sets include pieces not referenced in the instructions. My (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: aquanauts inventories

i did use instructions. i was not really trying to be 100% perfect. i inventoried them for the express prupose of knowing what parts i could use in my aquanauts mega model (ala tlg did thei m:tron and blacktron II). i thought someone here might be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.db.inv)